5.07.2011

Three weeks to go!

With every Saturday morning that rolls around, I get both excited and a little bit stressed, because I keep thinking "5 weeks to go; now 4, now 3."  There are only three weeks left til the big day and so much to do.  This weekends major task to to complete the seating chart.  I've heard horror stories from friends, coworkers, even my own parents about trying to figure out the right mix of people, so it seems to be pretty daunting.  Hopefully, it's all in my head.

In other wedding news this week, I met with the DJ company to start walking through the reception music.  We have songs selected for all of "special" dances, I just seem to be stuck on which song(s) to play for our grand entrance along with the bridal party.  Some suggestions I've received are:

If you have any additional suggestions please let me know!  I want out grand entrance to be memorable.

Oh and I forgot to share the best new of all -- my days as a "single" bride are nearly over!  Troy will be home for good in SIX days!  Yahoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment