4.13.2011

Tigers Love Pepper

This post is coming straight from gate B11 at the Philadelphia International Airport.  After a fun work trip to NYC, I'm delayed and waiting to get home; home, SWEET, home. I love traveling to exciting places, but I also love sleeping in my own bed and hanging out with Coco (who also hates when I travel). So it really makes me think of how hard it must be for Troy to be away from home five nights a week.

This week, however, Mr. Troy will be away for a full two weeks. Because instead of coming home this weekend, he will be jetting off to Vegas tomorrow for his bachelor party. Yes, you read that right. He will be getting his party on Hangover style at Caesar's Palace all weekend. Thankfully in that story, the groom-to-be just gets locked on the roof, and not attacked by a tiger or pulling out his own incisor. 




Now I'm a lucky girl because Troy doesn't drink, and I don't think there's any massive hangover in his future. What's more likely to happen is the scene from Vegas Vacation where Chevy Chase loses all his money and they steal a dead man's winning lottery ticket.

After my day of delayed travel and sitting in airports, I hope I have sucked up all of the bad travel mojo destined for the two of us and that Troy and his buddies can make it to Vegas without a hitch. And if you see a group of fools hanging around Caesar's asking "if the real Caesar lives here," I apologize on their behalf. Because chances are, that group of fools belongs to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment