4.09.2011

Invitations are in the mail!

It has been a hectic few weeks, that's for sure.  Between work travel and wedding planning and a lovely bridal shower hosted by my future mother-in-law in Cincinnati, we have accomplished an enormous feat -- the wedding invitations are in the mail!  After hand-addressing 155 inner and outer envelopes, and barely escaping a crippled wrist, they are complete and I am feeling some of the stress dissipate.

I'm fortunate to work with a number of great designers, one of which, created our custom wedding invitations. 




Clearly, I'm not a photographer, and these snapshots don't even do the invitation pieces justice, but I'm over-the-moon with how they turned out!  Now, the part my type-A personality has been craving; keeping track of the yeses and nos and the meals and making sure all of the data is perfectly organized.

One more thing finished.  Now on to the next! 49 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment