3.24.2011

Weekend Wedding Wrap Up

I know what you're thinking -- wow, writing about last weekend when a new one is upon us?  Let's just say it's been a long week of recovery after a great weekend that was packed to the gills with wedding fun.

The bridal shower was such a good time.  The food at Coffee Creek Estate was delicious, the desserts by Sweet Treats were delectable and the company was out of this world.  It was so nice to have all of my friends and family in the same room.  And let's be honest, everyone's generosity just blew me away.  I mean, take a look at all of this swag.


After the fun and games were over in the afternoon, we all went home and rallied for the evening.  A cat nap can do wonders for your stamina, let me tell you.  My girlfriends went all out for my big night and it's one I'll never forget.  We had a yummy dinner with my mom, aunts, grandma and cousin Hannah (who is still underage) and then the craziness ensued.  But before we did, we had a little bubbly to kick off the festivities.


Now to protect the all parties involved, this video snippet is as much as I will share.  But just know, we all survived and will live to tell the tale of my bachelorette party.  Lord help us for the next one.  We're not getting any younger -- and neither are our livers.

No comments:

Post a Comment